Not only are we able to engrave individual products for retail customers, but we can also engrave items in large quantities (more than 5 units). We can create a completely custom product (like a unique piece of jewelry), engrave products available on our website, or custom engrave something you send our way. No matter how many items you need, or what you need engraved, we are dedicated to creating an awesome experience for you and your organization. Contact Kelly our group specialist directly at 385-219-0172, or use the form below to get started.
We do bulk orders for:
- Corporate events & parties
- Small to medium size businesses
- Athletic teams
- Churches & religious groups
- School organizations
- Wedding parties
- Family reunions
- Knitting groups (Yeah, really!)
- And more!
Some ideas for you:
- Custom pens for managers
- Dog tags for your sports team
- Lapel pins for your charity
- Cufflinks for your groomsmen
- Name placard for your office
- Insulated mugs for corporate gifts
- Serial numbers / logo on your product part
- Wine glasses for your wedding
- And more!
Things we can engrave:
- Race medals
- Corporate plaques
- Leather goods
- Machine parts
- And more!
Case Study - Team Dog Tags
Use the form below to start your creation and receive a custom quote. Let us know about your company or group and the project you’d like to start.
Buy Synthroid online
Tadalafil without prescription
Abilify No Prescription
Our friendly, dedicated service team will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the quality of your order and the price. So, go ahead and make that company Christmas party, bridal shower, family camping trip, (insert epic group adventure here) the best one yet.
Bulk Request Form
Common Questions About Bulk Orders
How long does a bulk order take?
This is the most common question we get. We will do everything we can to make sure you get your item on time for that big There are a few factors that determine the turnaround time of a bulk project. Here are a few scenarios.
- Completely Custom – If you want to create a completely custom item, from concept to delivery can take roughly 6-8 weeks. If you want something engraved on that custom piece, during the manufacturing process, we will prepare the engraving design and schedule the project in advance so we can be ready to engrave as soon as the item arrives from the manufacturer.
- An Engravologist Product – Items that we stock can be engraved and shipped in 2-3 business days. If you need something sooner, we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Something You Send In – We have found that this depends primarily on how quickly you can get the item to us. If it’s something you have in your hand right now and can ship today, it’ll take a few days to get to us, 2-3 business days for us to engrave, then shipping time back to you.
How is a bulk order price determined?
The main factors we use to calculate bulk pricing are:
- Quantity of Items Ordered – The more items we engrave for you, the better the pricing.
- Complexity of Engraving – An engraving that is more complex – a picture of the bride and groom on a wine glass for example, will take more time to engrave on our machines, opposed to a simple logo engraved on a lapel pin.
- Size of the Item to be Engraved – A smaller pendant necklace is easier handle and requires less engraving time than a large wall plaque, for example. Shipping is also more costly for large or fragile items.
- Timeframe To Complete Project – We are able to rush orders, but this means we have to pay the Engravologist overtime. It’s easier to rush small, simple orders than it is large items with complex engraving.
Can I see a sample of my product before you engrave the rest?
Absolutely. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the engraving before it arrives at your company banquet. We can create prototypes, mockups, samples and send them to you (physically, or via email) before we begin the project.
Is there anything you can’t engrave?
We can’t engrave PVC as it emits a toxic gas when exposed to laser (don’t ask). Large items bigger than 30″ may require additional costs.
I don’t know what I want, can you help me?
Our creative team is AWESOME. Tell us a little bit about your organization, the gathering, gift, or gala you’re putting together and we’ll come up with something you’ll go gaga over. We have lots of great experience. Give us some basic details and we’ll do the rest. We’re like the Cake Boss of engraving!
I don’t have the graphics or images I want engraved, can you help?
We can design, or recreate basically anything. Our graphic designers are amazing.
Can you engrave copyrighted text or logos?
We can engrave copyrighted logos (the Nike Swoosh for example) if we have written permission from the copyright holder (the Nike corporation).
Do I have to pay before you start the project or when it’s finished?
Orders less than $300 must be paid in full after final approval, prior to production. We require a 50% deposit on all bulk orders over $300. The remaining balance is due prior to shipment.
I’m in Utah, can I drop something off / pick it up?
Sure! We are happy to work with locals.
buy Sildenafil no Prescription
Buy Abilify online
Lexapro no prescription